Why work with us?
Telecommunication is critical to business, and we aim to help you achieve your best possible telecom and datacom environment, one that fits your business needs perfectly.
With over 33 years in the telecom industry, and over 20 as telecom consultants, we bring our expertise to you, to allow you to focus on your core genius.
Here’s how we can help:
- Situation analysis – we will evaluate your current telecommunications landscape to identify what you have vs what you need and identify opportunities to optimize. We recently reduced a client’s telecom spend by 30% of their phone bill simply by disconnecting unused telephone lines.
- Detection of billing errors – our reviews uncover lines and services which have been billed incorrectly, have gone out of contract, or are continuing to bill despite being disconnected.
- Technology refresh – we can recommend and deploy technology solutions which are more cost effective and provide greater efficiency.
- Contract review – we will review your current vendor contracts to identify opportunities to refresh or evaluate competitors, often resulting in a more cost– effective solution.
- Project management – we have specific experience in managing VoIP conversions and implementations.
- Telecommunications Management – we can be your telecommunication managers, negotiating contracts, managing vendors and monitoring expenditure.
We are independent and work with our clients to achieve the best outcomes for them, allowing you to keep all the savings we identify. We do not take commissions or rebates from vendors or service providers. We also work with trusted technology partners where appropriate to bring you the best results.
Critical Time to Manage Costs by Eliminating Waste – April 2020
We are all experiencing unprecedented economic challenges in our business now. In a time of falling revenues, managing operating costs is more critical than ever.
One of the most oft-overlooked yet simple places to reduce cost is in wireline and wireless communication. Here are four reasons costs can creep out of control:
• Carrier billing errors including unused and disconnected lines or devices still billing*
• Inappropriate use – e.g. using data to stream movies on a work device
• Carrier rate increases for out of contract lines or devices
• Obsolete or outdated technology
Even the most diligent of organizations can find their communications costs slipping out of control.
With over 30 years’ experience in reducing communications costs for business, we have developed a four phased approach to optimize your communications environment:
1. Create an inventory of existing equipment and charges
2. Identify errors, duplication and waste
3. Assess cost reduction options
4. Project Manage implementation of above measures
Recently, we reduced a large corporate client’s telecom costs by 30%, simply by eliminating waste.
Please contact us to find out more. We know that time is of the essence, and we’re ready to help. We’d love to talk to you.
* analysis has shown over 60% of all carrier bills may contain errors
Focus points for Natural Habits Telecommunication Optimization include:
- Comprehensive telecommunication services audit
- Service Provider billing audit targeting errors and redundancies
- Evaluating Service Provider options
- Negotiating Service Provider contracts
- Cellular and fixed line service program management